A woman of talent and unselfishness. I am ashamed to admit that I never spent a lot of time with Heather. Family get togethers with the Tippetts-Christensen clan can be quite a handful. I do remember how fun she was. She was always laughing with the kids or helping Annette out in the kitchen. She would help Jana or Kara or Natalie with the kids. Heather never did things for herself. I remember in High School how talented she was. Even then she was busy helping with the band or the choir or anything else she could. She was so smart too. Juggling AP classes with her busy schedule. I never saw her just relax and take time for herself. It was always about others! I know that she is already in heaven singing with the angels. Our prayers are with everyone down south.
We love you HEATHER!
1 comment:
It's a small world. My brother-n-law (J.D.'s dad was Kara's boyfriend all through high school.) My sister called me last night and told me Corey's high school girlfriend's little sister was killed. Okay, I just talked to Dona (my sister) and she said that Corey knows Travis. He said that he was with Kara when she met Travis the first time. Small world.
So sorry about the loss. Corey said that she was an amazing person. He said that all the kids spent a lot of time at his house when their parents were divorcing and Heather especially was soooo nice and sweet.
Okay, sorry my sister just called me again. Corey said that he also worked for Travis' Dad for a long time as a painter.
Post a Comment