Happy Birthday Morgan! 11 years ago today in Orem, Utah you joined our family. I didn't know how blessed I would be to have you for my daughter. I also am SOOOOO glad that you are a tomboy. This year you asked for a bow and arrow for your birthday. Your dad was so excited to get it for you. 
Memories I have of you:
Aaron knocking you out and having to call an ambulance. Then having to get you a CT to make sure everything was okay. Then having it happen again two days later.
Sitting with you for hours to scrapbook. You loved glue sticking everything!
Walking you to Head Start every day and then coming back after school was over.
Having you brush my hair everyday when I was pregnant with Jayden, you knew how much it helped me fall asleep!
Loving you and knowing I am the luckiest mom in the world.
Happy Birthday my beautiful girl.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Morgan!!! You are such a sweet and loved girl. Never change. Much love
Post a Comment