Friday, July 17, 2009

ZIP - LINE
A very generous family here in Ketchikan gave a free Zip Line Tour to Aaron's All-Star Baseball team. They needed a volunteer parent so I went. It was totally wicked!












We were able to go on six different routes. The guides were so cool and helpful with the boys. They had a blast.



















At the end of the tour was a slide. It was the scariest part of the whole thing! You went soooo fast. The instructions before you go down were, don't put your feet up you'll flip over, don't put your hands out, you'll burn them, etc. It was a little daunting to say the least.


















Another part of the tour was a rope bridge. At first I was a little nervous, but you are still hooked up to a rope so that helped. I never thought that Aaron playing baseball would be so fun. Thanks Aaron!

No comments: