Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BASEBALL BABES
So yes, it's baseball season still. Aaron and Dylan are wrapping up there regular season with a game tonight and one on Friday. Tonight they pulled off their first shutout. It was three to zero. Low score, but there were a lot of hits and the innings were quick. Aaron played catcher and Dylan played second for a few innings. Dylan was great! This was the first time this season they've played him in the infield, but he didn't seemed concerned.


















I kept trying to take some pictures of Dylan while he was close, left field makes it hard to get good pictures. After a few he started giving me the evil eye so I quickly took one more and sat down. He actually seemed to have fun tonight, he hasn't most of the season. He got a good hit, but they got him out at first. He only got up to bat once.


















While I was sitting on the bleachers a couple of high school girls walked by. They asked if I knew who the catcher was. I said no, hee, hee (total lie since it was Aaron). The one said, boy is he cute - too bad he's not older. As they walked away to the older field my girlfriends and I got a big kick out of this. Not too shabby of a compliment considering the three girls are extremely beautiful basketball players from High School. I think I'm going to start having to put my children under lock and key. Or in Aaron's case get him some serious counseling for his big head!

2 comments:

Jen Gallacher said...

Ok, I'm going to let Katelyn post her own entry; but good grief boys!! You are getting way too good looking for your own good. I know Katelyn would love to show you off to all her friends. They would totally be drooling over you two. I'm proud to have such "hot" nephews. Can I say that? LOL!

Jen Gallacher said...

Hey Aaron It's me Katie wow great job that cool that you play baseball. I will e-mail you soon.