Tippetts-Times

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Beautiful Girls
I know they say it's all in the DNA, but where did these girls come from? Deep eyes, long eyelashes and wonderful smiles.














I don't know where they go it, but they sure are beautiful!!

Posted by TippettsTimes at 1:00 AM

1 comment:

Jen Gallacher said...

I know exactly where they got it from -- YOU!!

June 9, 2009 at 7:02 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (45)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (8)
      • CHAMPIONS!Aaron and Dylan played in the championsh...
      • T-Ball EndsJayden's last game was the exact same t...
      • BASEBALL BABESSo yes, it's baseball season still. ...
      • House by the BeachTonight we went for a drive to s...
      • Blessings of ChildrenThe last few days I've been a...
      • Beautiful GirlsI know they say it's all in the DNA...
      • Grandama Comes to VisitThis past week Grandma Adam...
      • View From The DeckThis was the view from the top o...
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (4)
Simple theme. Theme images by andynwt. Powered by Blogger.