Today it reached 72 degrees. No wind, no clouds. Perfect. Three different times I considered checking them out of school just to go play. Aspen and I finally went to the park. It was awesome.

The kids got home at 4:00. Vicki was driving by and said they were headed to the beach. That's all it took for me to rush home, throw snacks in the car and drive to the beach.

We headed to refuge cove. It was still so beautiful. The kids played in the water. Throwing the football, yelling at dogs, and then at each other. It didn't matter, the weather was so awesome that the kids just went back to playing.

This water is so cold! I'm not sure what the temperature is, but he screamed when he went in, but it was awesome to watch!
2 comments:
Yeah! There is a blog. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting. I am looking forward to checking this often to see what's going on with the Tippetts Family.
I need to learn how your taking pictures. Yours look so good. Mine, not so good, ever! That was a fun day. The weather report today is for more good weather all week. Friday is suppose to be even warmer than the other days. Yippee!!
Post a Comment