Monday, April 27, 2009

I believe the smile on Aaron's face is my punishment. I hated having my picture taken when I was young. Okay, okay, so I hate having my picture taken now. I haven't changed. He's so cute though! Why fight it? Dylan and Jayden always smile for me, even fake smile. They know I'm not going to give up till I get a good picture. Not Aaron, he's going to fight it till his wedding day where is wife will take over the fight.


















Morgan looked so beautiful on Easter Sunday. She wouldn't smile either, but I caught her off guard on this one. The dresses I bought for her and Aspen were both red. They looked so beautiful. Morgan really doesn't like pastels, so I thought I was safe with red. Her eyes just popped out! She even wore the headband all day. I think we are going to be in serious trouble with this one!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

It looks good. I like it. Aaron is just like Travis. Travis won't smile either. I think he thinks he looks cooler if he's not smiling.

Jen Gallacher said...

Oh my goodness! The woman blogs. :) Suh-weet!!

Sarah Reed said...

very cute!