So for Christmas Aaron only asked for two things; a phone and a BYU sweatshirt. Obviously he got both but it got me thinking. Four years from right now we'll be going over Scholarship Applications. Four years! That is NOT enough time! I have not taught him everything he needs to know. I hope and pray that I have done all that I can by the time he leaves. Until then keep him in your prayers. The girls are starting to notice him!
A Cheerleader?
Okay, okay we all know that I have a fear of cheerleaders. One of my best friends in High School was the Head Cheerleader and I still envyed them. Usually so beautiful, confident and well; they always got the guy! So how do I feel that my youngest LOVES to dress up in her cheer outfits for all the kids games. TERRIFIED! What shall I do? First she'll have to go to my sister's house for makeup help, then to my other sisters for clothing choices and me - well I'll teach her the right hook to keep the boys at bay! Until then we'll just have to wade through the "Go Kids!" and pom poms.
1 comment:
She makes an adorable cheerleader!! :)
Post a Comment