Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How do you say Goodbye?
Is there a right way to truly say goodbye to someone? How do you thank someone you care so deeply about when you are hurting inside? Today one of the best friends I've ever met moved away from Ketchikan. She has helped me be a better person in so many ways. She has shown me how to be strong and dependent, thankful, gracious and loving to even those you want to strangle.













I will never truly be able to thank her for everything she did for me. I hope that she can forgive me for my weirdness right before she left. I'm not good at handling hard situations and this is one of the hardest I've ever had to deal with!!
So, Goodbye Sarah and good luck. You will be missed more than you'll ever know!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Sandy - I hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog. I love reading blogs, and I was excited when I saw that you had one. Sounds like life in Alaska is exciting and adventurous, and you sure have a great looking bunch of kids.

Jennifer (Grace) Stafford

Jen Gallacher said...

Sad that you are saying good-bye to such a good friend on your birthday sis. :(

Mom Sense said...

Sandy, I added your blog to my blog list. It is hard to say goodbye sometimes. I hope you are doing well. Add my blog to your list, or follow it if you want. I am not very good at keeping it up to date, but am wrking on that.
Dani-
sourdoughmom.blogspot.com